Lemon Blueberry Bread is tender, wet, and absolutely overloaded with blueberries and vibrant lemon flavor. Plus, it has a fall apart topping that creates an superb crust. This short and clean bread recipe all of us will love is customized from my favorite
Lemon Blueberry Bread
zero seconds of zero secondsVolume zero%
Since it’s essentially a muffin recipe converted into bread, it’s so short and clean. This muffin batter is going from the combination bowl to the oven in a minute. You need to admit that pouring blueberry muffin batter right into a loaf pan sounded tons higher than dividing into person muffin cups.
Lemon Blueberry Bread is super as a snack or maybe a dessert. It’s a super summer time season deal with, made with the excellent of what summer time season has to offer, berries and citrus! But this recipe works flawlessly with frozen berries, too! Therefore, you could revel in this bread all 12 months round. Actually, I made this one with frozen berries to apply closing 12 months’s leftovers of blueberries I had withinside the freezer.
However, the use of fundamental components you could without problems rework them right into a scrumptious recipe. Lemon Blueberry Bread is tender and wet loaf studded with blueberries in each unmarried bite. This recipe bakes up right into a scrumptious deal with that tastes super as a dessert however additionally makes a short breakfast or snack.
I love this recipe! It’s my go-to muffin recipe. But spreading batter in a loaf pan rather than dividing it into muffin cups makes it even quicker and easier. You can whip up this clean Lemon Blueberry Bread recipe in much less than 10 mins and also you don’t even want a mixer!
For the streusel topping simply stir collectively flour, sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon to make the crumbs and set aside. To make the bread batter, integrate sugar, and moist components: eggs, oil, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Stir the dry components collectively, upload the moist to the dry and lightly mix, simply till blended for a soft crumb. Fold in blueberries and unfold in a organized loaf pan. Top with extra blueberries and streusel crumbs and bake.
You can revel in it heat from the oven or bloodless from a fridge. You can freeze it, too. Whether you devour it as breakfast, snack, or dessert, it’s miles very satisfying.
Lemon Blueberry Bread is tender, wet, and absolutely overloaded with blueberries and vibrant lemon flavor, plus, it has fall apart topping that creates an superb crust.
For Streusel Topping:
• 2/three cup all-motive flour
• five Tablespoons granulated sugar
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon (or extra to taste)
• ¼ cup unsalted butter-melted
For Lemon Blueberry Bread:
• 1 ½ cups all-motive flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¾ cup granulated sugar
• 1 Tablespoon grated lemon zest
• 2 Tablespoons clean lemon juice
• 2 eggs
• 1/three cup vegetable oil
• 2/three cup Greek yogurt (or bitter cream)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (you could alternative with lemon extract for said lemon flavor)
• 1 ¾ cups blueberries-clean or frozen (if the use of frozen do now no longer thaw, upload them directly from the freezer)
• 1–2 Tablespoon flour
1. Preheat oven to four hundred F degrees. Grease nine X five-inches loaf pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper leaving big overhang the edges so that you can without problems raise the bread from the pan, then set aside.
2. To make the crumb topping in a small bowl, whisk collectively flour, sugar, and cinnamon, upload melted butter, and stir with a fork till crumbly. Refrigerate till equipped to apply.
three. To make the batter in a big bowl stir collectively flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl area ¾ cup granulated sugar and lemon zest and rub for a minute. Add eggs and whisk till blended. Whisk in Greek yogurt, lemon juice, oil, and vanilla (or lemon) extract.
five. Fold moist components into dry components and whisk the entirety collectively simply to integrate.
6. Reserve approximately ½ cup of blueberries for topping. Place last blueberries in a small bowl. Dust blueberries with 1-2 tablespoon flour and toss them till all blueberries are covered with a skinny layer of flour after which the use of a rubber spatula fold them very lightly withinside the batter.
7. Spread the batter in organized pan, scatter last blueberries on pinnacle, after which cowl the blueberries with streusel topping.
8. Place them withinside the oven and bake at four hundred F for five mins, then REDUCE THE OVEN TEMPERATURE TO 350 F and bake for approximately 55-sixty five mins or till the toothpick inserted withinside the middle comes out clean. After 20-25 mins tent it loosely with aluminum foil to save you the pinnacle and facets from getting too brown. Baking time will range relying at the sort of pan you use, and if the use of frozen blueberries, it is able to want 10 mins or so greater time.
nine. Cool for 10-15 mins withinside the pan then switch on a cord rack to chill absolutely.