This Grandma’s Goulash is a comforting one-pot meal similar to Grandma used to make! Enjoy smooth noodles in a savory tomato-primarily based totally meat sauce for an easy, scrumptious meal.
My Grandma June’s long-time partner, Clarence, become a pork farmer. Ground pork become a staple at her house. Beef and potatoes become Clarence’s preferred meal so every time I visited I knew to count on to devour consolation food. Her Hamburger Soup become amazing!
This goulash recipe is greater of an American Goulash with it’s tomato base, pasta and hundreds of floor pork. It’s a short and cheap dinner concept to whip up to your family. I’m constantly complete after consuming a large heaping bowl of Grandma’s Goulash.
My grandma handed away in 2012 and I leave out her dearly. I nonetheless cry once I consider her. We had been very close. I love sharing recipes that job my memory of her like this recipe. Grandma’s are so special.
A comforting one-pot meal similar to Grandma used to make! Enjoy smooth noodles in a savory tomato-primarily based totally meat sauce for an easy, scrumptious meal.
- 1 lb floor pork
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 half tsp celery salt
- 1 half tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 2 half cups tomato juice
- 2 cups water
- 2 pork bouillon cubes
- Dash of pepper
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish, optional
- Add floor pork, onions, garlic and salt to a massive skillet over medium excessive warmth. Cook, stirring frequently, till pork is browned.
- Add pork bouillon cubes to water and stir to dissolve. Add to skillet and stir.
- Add tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt and pepper to skillet and stir. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce warmth to medium low. Cover and simmer for 20 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add macaroni noodles. Cover and simmer on medium low for 20 mins or till noodles are smooth. Stir frequently so the noodles don’t persist with the lowest of the skillet.
- Garnish with inexperienced onions and serve hot.