• 1 shortcrust pastry
• 250g coconut grated
• 200g of sugar
• 2 eggs
• 25cl coconut milk
• 10cl white rum
1. Line a pie tin with the shortcrust pastry and prick with a fork.
2. In a saucepan, warmness the coconut milk.
3. Then upload the sugar and whisk till the combination is smooth.
4. Remove from the warmth then upload the grated coconut and mix.
5. In a bowl, beat the eggs the use of an electric powered mixer.
6. Then upload them to the preceding combination and end through including the rum.
7. Mix properly then pour over the shortcrust pastry.
8. Bake for 25 mins in a preheated oven at 210°C.
9. Leave to chill to room temperature then reserve withinside the fridge earlier than serving.