This smooth fowl noodle casserole is a whole meal in a single pan with fowl, greens and egg noodles all baked collectively in a creamy sauce! An smooth dinner the complete own circle of relatives will love.
There are days whilst you need to be virtuous and devour a vegan salad for dinner, and there are different days whilst you’re yearning consolation meals. This fowl noodle casserole is consolation meals at its finest, and it’s additionally top notch smooth to make. My youngsters request this casserole all of the time, it’s harking back to the flavors of traditional fowl soup, however in a creamy casserole format. This casserole is likewise excellent for feeding a crowd!
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE
This recipe begins off evolved with cooked fowl, you could use leftover fowl, roasted fowl, rotisserie fowl, something you prefer. The fowl is blended collectively with cooked egg noodles, frozen vegetables, seasonings, cream of fowl soup and cheddar cheese, then baked to perfection.
I use greater huge egg noodles simply due to the fact I experience like they preserve up higher texture smart within side the casserole, however huge egg noodles will paintings too. For the greens, I like to apply a mixture of frozen peas and carrots, however it truly wasn’t that smooth to locate that blend, I bet it’s now no longer famous nowadays?! You can use any kind of frozen veggie you like, a medley or frozen broccoli could additionally be excellent on this casserole.
Yes, this recipe includes cream of fowl soup. I recognize a whole lot of humans have troubles with cream of soups, I use the heart-wholesome fashion right here that is decrease in fats and doesn’t incorporate MSG. If you don’t need to do cream of fowl soup, you can strive creating a home made white sauce instead.
This fowl noodle casserole may be assembled as much as four hours earlier than you intend to serve it, actually keep it within side the refrigerator covered, then bake. You’ll need to feature every other 15-20 mins to the baking time if it’s coming instantly from the refrigerator. This casserole is a excellent manner to get a short and smooth dinner at the desk that your own circle of relatives will love, your youngsters would possibly even devour the greens!
Chicken Noodle Casserole
This smooth fowl noodle casserole is a whole meal in a single pan with fowl, greens, and egg noodles all collectively in a creamy sauce!
- 12 oz. egg noodles uncooked
- four cups chopped cooked fowl
- 2 10 ounce cans cream of fowl soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots or frozen blended vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 tiers F. Coat a 9″x13″ pan with cooking spray.
- Cook the egg noodles in step with the bundle directions.
- In a huge bowl, integrate the noodles, fowl, soup, milk, cheese, peas and carrots, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the noodle aggregate within side the organized dish and cowl it with foil. Bake for half-hour or till heated through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Calories: 474kcal Carbohydrates: 42g Protein: 43g Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 150mg Sodium: 218mg Potassium: 449mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 310IU Calcium: 216mg Iron: 2.2mg